She has decided to go with the normal 6-month plan I guess, rather than her infamous 9-month plan.....YaaY! She caught us off guard, and took her in for her first progesterone, and she is already getting close. We go back in the morning, and it's possible that we may be breeding tomorrow...if not, it should be Saturday....
top of page
bottom of page